Shinjin Karate School of Keichu Ryu
720 S. Frontage Rd. #108, Nipomo, California
We offer martial arts and fitness classes for ages 5 - adult.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Resolve today: hit the "re-boot button"

February is racing by. Are your resolutions long forgotten, left in the dust? Or are you going strong?

Today is the day to re-evaluate, whether you are enjoying great success, partial success, or not much success. Of the seven goals I set for myself this year, I'm right on target for three of them, having met my daily, weekly, and monthly goals without fail. I can't begin to tell you how great that makes me feel, and how much making those new habits has improved my life.

For the other four goals...well, life has happened and has gotten in the way of my best-laid plans.

But, all is not lost. I'm reworking those four goals, making them a bit more realistic given my current circumstances, and I'm starting over. Resolutions can, after all, be made and kept every day. We don't have to give up and wait until 2010.

Today, I'm hitting the re-boot button on those four resolutions I've been struggling with. I'm not giving up.

No comments: